Facilities, Building and Property Management Field Service Operations Software
Plan, Monitor and Manage your Day-to-Day OperationsEvery day, facilities, building and property management professionals just like you wake up to a new list of site visits to conduct, maintenance work orders to schedule, assets or equipment to repair, and cost reports to review. Whether you manage a single site, multiple sites or highly complex sites, it can be challenging to stay organized. Do you have right field service software to accomplish everything with ease?
Field Squared provides all-in-one software to help you manage your day-to-day service operations as a facility, building or property management business. From scheduling the right technician via skills tagging to tracking assets in real-time, with Field Squared you can view, access and manage it all in a single pane of glass.
For your mobile field workforce, including staff, contingent and contract labor, the Field Squared Mobile Application provides technician enablement that empowers your workforce to complete jobs on time, the first time.
Key Benefits & Features
|Consolidated view across schedules, technicians and assets||Real-time asset management and inventory tracking||Scheduling and dispatching to ensure the right technician to the right job at the right time||Reporting and analytics to help you make informed business decisions|
A Consolidated View to Manage Your Entire Field Service Operations
Facilities, building and property management service businesses deal with a multitude of varying tasks on any given day. The challenge of managing it all without visibility is at the core of every operations managers mind. Field Squared helps you gain a consolidated view across everything in real-time.
Schedule Staff, Contractors and Contingent Workers to Job Sites
Whether you manage a single site, multiple sites or highly complex sites, scheduling work is overly time-consuming without the right tools. Field Squared makes it easy to schedule work at the click of a button.
- Be proactive about regular maintenance with recurring schedules
- Generate schedules against sites or assets at the sites
- Access a consolidated view of schedules across your field workers and assets
- Use our native route optimization solution to reduce drive time
- Match the right technician to the job with skill tagging
Track and Manage Assets in Real-Time
Whether you manage and maintain your internal- or customer-owned assets, Field Squared ensures you know where assets, parts, equipment and materials are at all times.
- View the current location of assets as well as the historical location over time
- Generate work orders against assets at sites or the site itself via a hierarchical registry
- Improve asset utilization across sites by analyzing asset metrics
- Scan barcodes to quickly pull-up asset details
Conduct Inspections, Assessments, POEs or Any Type of Work with Mobile Forms
Inspections, site visits, assessments—each one requires a different form. Field Squared’s industry-leading forms builder is flexible, allowing you to quickly create any form in a matter of minutes.
- Create pre-task planning (PTP), post-occupancy evaluations (POEs) and job hazard analysis (JHA) forms
- Capture photos to document conditions
- Ensure lockout/tagout procedures are handled correctly
- Attach related documents, such as BIM, blueprints, lease contracts, assessments and walk-throughs
- Leverage approval workflows to automate signature capture
Leverage Inventory Planning and Parts Tracking Tools
From site to site, site to truck, truck to truck – you name it, Field Squared tracks it. You always know what stock you have, who has it and where. Take the guesswork out and simply know.
- Track and trace the location of inventory in real-time
- Maintain inventory replenishment thresholds with automated alerts to re-order
- Enable technicians with mobile inventory management tools
- Accurately report cost of goods as well as invoice customers for parts used on work orders
Optimize Operations, Assets and Capital
Day-to-day operations can be hectic in the world of facilities and property management. You need to know the ins-and-outs of what happened on any given day, as well as how it affects cost and resource allocation.
- Report on work hours to complete jobs
- Take control of overhead costs by analyzing inventory/supplies reports
- Track labor costs across permanent staff or contingent and contracted workers
- Understand time spent and costs incurred maintaining assets or equipment