Field Workforce and Team Location Tracking
Leveraging Device-Native GPS to Keep You in-the-Know
Know the Who, What, When and Where, at All Times
Team locations are tracked continuously using the built-in GPS of your user’s devices (even in remote areas) and the data is uploaded to our cloud servers.
Your team’s location tracking data remains private to your company at all times. We keep all the routes actually driven by your team for up to a year.
Plan Jobs in Remote Places
The Field Squared Mobile Application tracks your field workforce even in remote locations using the devices built-in GPS, even offline.
- Works in area with no or limited network connectivity all data, including location tracking information is synced once cellular reception is restored
- Utilize map-based job planning via satellite photos and street maps, driving directions and job locations
- All data captured in the field is stamped with the GPS location, and date and time of the update
Access Accurate Mileage Reporting
We automatically track and calculate the mileage driven by your team and can provide mileage reports for the day, week, month or year.
Our reports are 99.7% accurate in most areas and can be used for IRS reporting on your tax returns. Reports can broken down by customer, asset or job.
Every interaction with our platform is tracked so you can:
- Know where your team was at any exact point in time
- Know when and were all data was collected
Protect yourself from false liability claims by proving that you were (or weren’t) there when there’s a dispute with a customer.
3 Benefits of Spatial Field Service Operations Data Analysis
Check out the infographic to learn the benefits of analyzing the time and space of field service operations
How IoT Will Affect Field Service Organizations
Read on for a breakdown of the impact and challenges IoT will have on field service organizations.