Enterprise Asset Management & Automation
Powered by GIS to Manage, Maintain and Monitor Your Internal and Customer Assets in the Field
For most asset-intensive industries and field service organizations, enterprise asset management (EAM), is a full-time job. It gets even more complicated when trying to GIS locate, keep track of and maintain a highly detailed asset registry—property, plant, equipment, sites, fleet, inventory, etc.—and related information. At any given time, a part could fail, an asset disappears, or preventative maintenance is required, calling on your mobile field workforce to know when and where to respond. With all that requiring delicate coordination, how do you manage it all?
Field Squared was built to help automate enterprise asset management, powered by our embedded geospatial information system (GIS) engine. With the Field Squared enterprise asset management module, you can conduct preventative asset maintenance, leverage a native hierarchical asset registry or integrate your Esri data and ERP systems, create and schedule work orders, plan resource allocation, and view asset location history. Essentially, anything that can exist in the real world can be modeled as an asset in Field Squared with key data and information captured against it.
Key Benefits & Features
|Leverage a built-in hierarchical asset registry for effective maintenance and traceability of assets||Zero effort integrations with back-office systems, including Esri ArcGIS, ERP and analytics tools for operations management oversight|
|Conduct effective resource planning through skills matching||Create work orders and schedule recurring preventative maintenance tasks|
|Track the current geospatial location of assets as well as the historical location over time||Capture before/after photos of assets and use markup tools to make annotations|
Effectively Maintain, Service and Trace Assets
With a flexible hierarchical asset registry, Field Squared provides an effective way to maintain, service and trace any type of asset (i.e., mobile, fixed) in a single platform. Managing assets from plant, equipment and property to entire fleets—from the office to the field—has never been easier than with Field Squared enterprise asset management.
- Display and view all your field assets on the Map
- Create and manage parent-child relationships between assets for contextual insight
- Quickly display asset details via barcode or QR code scan
- Filter on nearby assets in the Field Squared mobile application
- Store the location of fixed assets
- Track mobile asset location history over time
- Easily define assets with native GIS capabilities
Field Squared supports nodal, linear and polygonal geometry types for assets
Improve the Accuracy of Your Assets and ArcGIS Data
Using the Field Squared Mobile Application, field technicians are empowered with the asset maintenance and management tools they need to get the job done.
- Visualize assets on the native map or leverage a zero-effort integration to your existing Esri ArcGIS base maps and overlays
- Redline asset updates right in the field, including Esri ArcGIS features with text, nodal and linear updates—online or offline
- Create automated approval workflows for asset updates before they are synced back to the ArcGIS database
As leading field service management software provider, and one that understands the importance of geospatial asset management, Field Squared was a natural choice to partner with on this effort. Integrating ArcGIS and making the information available in the platform and mobile application directly in the field, is exciting for both Esri customers and Field Squared customers.
Matt Piper, Global Director Industry Solutions, and Industry Manager Electric and Gas at Esri
Schedule Recurring Preventative Maintenance Work Orders
The nature of enterprise asset management requires managing, planning and scheduling operations work. Field Squared enables work order creation and scheduling of preventative maintenance against your assets.
- Quickly schedule recurring maintenance tasks against assets
- Assign work orders by skills, training, or certification requirements for effective resource planning
- Generate digital work order forms in a drag-and-drop editor
- Access work order service and maintenance history on any asset
- Assign emergency work orders by nearest available technician
Capture Before and After Photos, Barcodes, Signatures and More
Enterprise asset management, service and maintenance requires mobile workforce management tools that work inside the same framework. Don’t make your crews juggle multiple apps. With Field Squared’s unified platform and mobile application, you don’t have to choose—you get it all in a single solution.
- Empower your field crews, technicians and operators with an intuitive mobile application to capture field data
- Provide digital work order forms right in the field to scan barcodes, take photos, add markup, annotations and more
- Capture and visualize time series data against assets (i.e., temperature, pressure readings)
- Connect your existing third-party systems to lookup values and catalogues across assets and work orders
Offline Availability So You Can Locate and Manage Field Asset Data in Remote Locations
We understand asset and field service work may occur in some of the most remote places on Earth where connectivity can be a challenge and loss of data is common. The proprietary Field Squared Mobile, Sync and Merge Engine works online and offline, so even if your cellular or WiFi network is down, your mobile field workforce can keep working and everything will sync when connectivity is restored.
- Attribute level merge of offline changes
- Display and view all your field assets on an interactive map, on both the Field Squared web and mobile applications
- All changes are GPS and time stamped for accurate auditing and record keeping
- Asset data is version controlled and history tracked
Real-Time Field Service Collaboration and Messaging
With real-time in-app field service collaboration and messaging, you can increase efficiency and be proactive at managing your assets.
- Gauge asset performance, with reporting and analytics
- Text message customers with planned outage notifications and progress updates
- Access a conversation history against assets
- Message links to work orders, assets, customer records and digital forms
3 Benefits of Spatial Field Service Operations Data Analysis
Check out the infographic to learn the benefits of analyzing the time and space of field service operations
How IoT Will Affect Field Service Organizations
Read on for a breakdown of the impact and challenges IoT will have on field service organizations.