Field Squared Expands Web and Mobile Application Capabilities with Field Service Management Innovations
Highlands Ranch, CO, May 8, 2018 – Field SquaredTM, the industry’s first Field Service Management Process Automation Platform, today announced the expansion of its field service management platform to further support field service organizations digital transformation with innovations.
Field Squared’s web application—the central application for field service supervisors, dispatchers and administrators—includes the following enhancements:
Expanded Scheduling, Dispatch and Route Optimization:
Focused on digital transformation of field service operations, Field Squared’s technology allows customers to fully automate their field service business processes across disparate back-office systems in a single unified platform. Field Squared completed a significant platform and mobile application expansion initiative over 2017. Some of the enhancements included:
- Create and view color-coded customers/contacts on the Map for territory management
- Search for an address (or point of interest) and create a work order, contact or asset based on that location right from the Map view
- Generate a field service performance report that shows for a set of work orders, how much time each technician assigned to that work order spent in each status (i.e. drive-time, on-site, etc.)
- Auto-populate data across multiple Smart Forms. For example, one form tracks hours, one form tracks parts, while another form is the customer invoice. Now, you can total values on the invoice by pulling data from the other two forms, saving time and ensuring accuracy.
Field Squared’s native iOS mobile application—the application utilized by the field workforce—has been enhanced to include:
- Schedule work orders within a new calendar view
- Connect multiple geo-coded addresses to customers/contacts, allowing for at-a-glance mapping of related locations and real-time directions
“Field service organizations seek to do more with less and automate their field service workflows,” said Mark Percy, VP of Technology at Field Squared. “Field Squared’s enhanced capabilities allow dispatchers more control over their scheduling views and empower supervisors with additional technician performance reports.”
About Field Squared
Field Squared is a pioneer in the field service management process automation space. Offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, Field Squared is a unified mobile workforce platform that allows enterprises to completely automate and streamline their field service operations, from the frontline to back-office systems. Field Squared focuses on business process automation, eliminating paper work order forms via digital smart forms and providing bi-directional interoperability across business systems, without the need for any software development or ongoing application maintenance. Learn more at www.fieldsquared.com.
Director of Marketing at Field Squared