Field Squared Announces New Asset Management Module & General Availability of Mobile Workforce Platform on Windows Devices
Model, Track and Locate Assets on the Field Squared Platform on Any Mobile Device
Denver, CO, February 2, 2015 – Field Squared, creator of the modular, cloud-based platform for field operations management, today announced the release of its new asset management module and the general availability of its platform on Windows devices.
Field Squared’s asset management, tracking and maintenance module allows enterprises to manage, update, maintain and share information about aerial and underground assets on any mobile device.
- Field technicians capture detailed information against assets in the field using digitized forms of their own design or industry standard forms.
- Asset data flows in a two-way workflow between back-office systems and mobile devices in the field.
- Asset data syncs and updates back-office systems like Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Work orders are scheduled and completed against assets.
- Asset history is stored and maintenance schedules can be setup for field crews
With the addition of Windows, the Field Squared mobility apps are now available on all types of mobile devices including iOS, Android and Windows. Field Squared’s Mobile Workforce Platform is broadly available to enterprise and mid-sized companies.
About Field Squared
Field Squared is a pioneer in the field service management process automation space. Offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, Field Squared is a unified mobile workforce platform that allows enterprises to completely automate and streamline their field service operations, from the frontline to back-office systems. Field Squared focuses on business process automation, eliminating paper work order forms via digital smart forms and providing bi-directional interoperability across business systems, without the need for any software development or ongoing application maintenance. Learn more at www.fieldsquared.com or follow Field Squared on Twitter.