Technical Customer Support Associate
Field Squared is a fast-growing cloud and SaaS technology company in the enterprise software space and a pioneer in the field service software market. We built something different, an industry-first innovation to disrupt the field service software space. Rather than follow the status quo to focus on a single industry, component or feature, we built the Field Squared Field Service Automation Platform to accomplish something far deeper and broader: the ability to enable complete digital transformation of field service operations and workflows through business process automation. We solve all the things, from the truly simple to highly complex business problems faced by field service organizations. With Field Squared, our customers move faster, drastically reduce operating expenses and achieve exponential field workforce efficiency gains.
Field Squared is seeking a Technical Customer Support Associate to join our growing team. You’ll help our customers solve their key challenges, enabling them to make the most of their investment in our award-winning software.
Across telecommunications, oil & gas, utilities, home care & home health and more, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with industry-leading customers and put a smile on their face.
Providing front-line support and guidance is the key to this role, where customer success and customer experience go hand-in-hand.
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who is:
• Dependable – More reliable than spontaneous
• Detail-Oriented – Would rather focus on the details of the work than the big picture
• Achievement-Oriented – Enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Adept Communicator – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Support customers with their product questions via chat, email and phone
• Provide solutions and build relationships with customers
• Prioritize workloads and provide project specific technical support
• Assist with testing and replication of issues to define and close support tickets
• Assist new customers implementations and onboarding
• Assist with live web training sessions and short video creation
• 1+ years’ experience in software/computer support related field (Education may be substituted for experience)
• 1+ years’ experience in customer service field (Education may be substituted for experience)
• Strong understanding of technical troubleshooting methodology
• Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
• Familiar or proficient with support tools, including chat, email, phone and ticketing systems (i.e., Zendesk, HubSpot, Salesforce)
• Flexible Schedule. Some weekend work may be required
Nice To Haves:
• University, or College education in a Technology Concentration
• Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
• Self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Field Squared is an equal opportunity employer.