Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Field Squared is expanding its Software Engineering and Development team. Come join us!
Field Squared is a fast-growing enterprise technology company and a pioneer in the field service software space. We built something different, an industry-first innovation to disrupt the market. The Field Squared Field Service Automation Platform helps businesses digitally transform their service operations. With Field Squared, our customers move faster, drastically reduce operating expenses and achieve exponential field workforce efficiency gains.
Field Squared is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our growing software development and engineering team. You will be collaborating with a group of experienced engineers and you will have a major role in the quality of each stage of software development. You will execute manual testing to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and identifying bugs before the product is delivered to users.
By joining our team, you will take part in various projects and take ownership of code quality through exploratory and some automated testing, as permitted. Let’s build something extraordinary, together.
Who you are:
• You’re intellectually curious and technology savvy
• Your QA processes are envied
• You’re flexible and willing to take on responsibilities to help move releases forward
• Manual testing of web and mobile (iOS and Android) applications
• Perform regression testing
• Create and execute thorough test cases and test plans
• Identify, document and track bugs
• Record testing progress and results
• Seek understanding of story and/or bug requirements being tested
• Perform and document risk analysis
• Proactively identify and document potential issues users may encounter
• Work on understanding automated tests to eventually maintain and update existing tests, as well as create new tests
• Contribute to innovation and streamlining the testing process
• 3 years’ experience as a QA Engineer
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Work effectively as a part of a team
• Self-organized with little to no monitoring or supervision
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong time management skills
• Open to constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience in an automated testing environment
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Rally or equivalent agile software project management tool.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Field Squared is an equal opportunity employer.