Our big reveal is here! We are excited to announce new features, functionality and capabilities in the latest Field Squared product release.
Today, we unveiled key enhancements, including general availability for our zero-effort integration to Esri ArcGIS as well an entirely new way to both communicate and collaborate with your mobile workforce in the field. With powerful new industry-first solutions, we continue to build the Field Squared field service automation platform to exceed customer expectations.
Esri ArcGIS Integration
That is why we are elated to announce our zero-effort integration to Esri ArcGIS. We even put together a 2-minute Field Squared Integration to Esri video demo to show how easy it is to access all your Esri data within Field Squared.
Here are the key benefits and features of our integration to Esri:
- Leverage Esri Feature Layers and Overlays to plan, manage and maintain your assets, including
- Image layers
- Demographic layers
- Specialty layers
- Access ArcGIS Base Maps, including any of your own custom maps, in Web App as well as from the Mobile App
- View your Esri Feature Layers on the Field Squared map in real-time—on both the Web App as well as the Mobile App
- Sync your Esri assets to Field Squared’s native asset registry, allowing you to create, schedule and route work orders against your Esri asset database
Real-Time In-App Messaging and Collaboration
With this latest release, you can now leverage real-time in-app messaging and collaboration features in Field Squared.
Key capabilities of Field Squared’s new real-time communication features include:
- Message field workers/technicians in real-time to stay connected from the office to the field and peer-to-peer
There is more to experience in the Field Squared field service automation platform. If you want to learn more and see Field Squared in action, request a demo today.