Field Squared Announces Triple-Digit Revenue Growth in 2017 and Industry’s First Unified Field Service Management Process Automation Platform
Denver, CO, February 13, 2018 – Field SquaredTM, the leading field service management process automation platform, today reported the company closed 2017 with record triple-digit revenue growth and greatly expanded and improved the Field Squared platform.
“Field Squared moved mountains over 2017 in every way imaginable. We made very significant product expansions and improvements to fully embrace our place as the industry’s first unified field service management process automation platform,” said Christopher Camut, CEO at Field Squared. “It’s a great time to digitally transform field operations, and we look forward to showing you even more from Field Squared in 2018.”
Platform Technology & Innovation
Focused on digital transformation of field service operations, Field Squared’s technology allows customers to fully automate their field service business processes across disparate back-office systems in a single unified platform. Field Squared completed a significant platform and mobile application expansion initiative over 2017. Some of the enhancements included:
- Open API (REST) – Provides customers with additional flexibility to build applications on top of the Field Squared platform to power their field service business processes.
- Contact Heat Map – Allows companies to quickly see where their customers are concentrated and create/adjust field workforce territories as volume dictates need.
- Integrated Map. Schedule View – Visualize task and current technician locations on the map, enabling iterative planning workflow where the dispatcher can make task schedule and assignment changes and can instantly visualize the result of those changes on the technician route, along with drive time estimates between tasks.
- Mobile Application – New features added to Android mobile application included Photo Markup and Map View.
- Time Series Form Automation and Charting – Enables customers to create time series forms to capture, chart and report on time series data in the field.
- Form Range Validation – Provides the ability to create ranges for form fields and color code fields based on good, warning and error ranges.
2017 saw Field Squared signing many new enterprise customers that spanned an array of industries. Most notably, in the telecommunications space where the company brought on three customers. Reasons for selecting Field Squared included the flexibility, scalability, real-time scheduling and routing capabilities to roll-a-truck at a moment’s notice, and robust asset management and smart form automation.
The company also signed a number of customers across the oil & gas, home healthcare, building automation, utilities and power, and technology industries.
With increased demand for the Field Squared platform, the company signed three new sales channel partners over 2017. The new partnerships helped expand the reach of the Field Squared sales organization, while generating additional revenue streams and general awareness of the Field Squared platform to enable digital transformation of enterprise field service operations to new audiences.
About Field Squared
Field Squared is a pioneer in the field service management process automation space. Offering a cloud-based SaaS solution, Field Squared is a unified mobile workforce platform that allows enterprises to completely automate and streamline their field service operations, from the frontline to back-office systems. Field Squared focuses on business process automation, eliminating paper work order forms via digital smart forms and providing bi-directional interoperability across business systems, without the need for any software development or ongoing application maintenance. Learn more at www.fieldsquared.com or follow Field Squared on Twitter.
Director of Marketing at Field Squared