Technical Customer Support Associate – QA/Testing Focus
Field Squared is expanding its Customer Success Team. Come join us!
Field Squared is a fast-growing cloud and SaaS technology company in the enterprise software space and a pioneer in the field service software market. We built something different, an industry-first innovation to disrupt the field service software space. Rather than follow the status quo to focus on a single industry, component or feature, we built the Field Squared Field Service Automation Platform to accomplish something far deeper and broader: the ability to enable complete digital transformation of field service operations and workflows through business process automation. We solve all the things, from the truly simple to highly complex business problems faced by field service organizations. With Field Squared, our customers move faster, drastically reduce operating expenses and achieve exponential field workforce efficiency gains.
Field Squared is seeking a Technical Customer Support Associate to join our growing team. This role will be primarily focused on testing and quality assurance (QA) of Field Squared software, with additional tasks related to configuring new customer implementations. Due to our rapid growth, we are building our software testing function to keep pace with our ever-increasing customer demand, so this role has a lot of room for career advancement.
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who is:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in learning our software and generally comfortable with technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Manual testing of web and mobile (iOS and Android) applications as well as regression testing
- Proactively identify and document potential issues users may encounter
- Create and execute thorough test cases, test plans and risk analysis
- Identify, document and track bugs as well as record testing progress and results
- Work on understanding automated tests to eventually maintain and update existing tests as well as create new tests
- Contribute to innovation and streamlining the testing process
- Assist with testing and replication of issues to define and close support tickets
- Assist new customers implementations
- Provide solutions and build relationships with customers
- As the company grows, the role will continue to evolve, and you may be a part of other exciting career opportunities
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in customer service field at a software company (Education may be substituted for experience)
- 1 – 2 years of QA/testing and implementation experience at a software company
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve, with experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Familiar or proficient with support tools, including chat, email, phone and ticketing systems (i.e., Zendesk, HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Full time, Monday-Friday. Some weekend work may be required.
Nice To Haves:
- University, or College education in a Technology Concentration
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
Candidates must be within commuting distance (35 minutes or less) from the Field Squared office (8822 S. Ridgeline Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129).
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Squared is an equal opportunity employer.