Senior C# .NET Server Developer with AWS Experience
Field Squared is a fast-growing cloud and SaaS technology company in the enterprise software space. A pioneer in the field service software market, we built an industry-first innovation to disrupt the market. Rather than follow the status quo to focus on a single industry, component or feature, the Field Squared Field Service Automation Platform accomplishes something far deeper and broader: the ability to enable complete digital transformation of field service operations and workflows through business process automation.
We solve all the things, from the truly simple to highly complex business problems faced by field service organizations. With Field Squared, our customers move faster, drastically reduce operating expenses and achieve exponential field workforce efficiency gains.
Field Squared is seeking a senior C# .NET server developer to join our growing engineering team. You will be collaborating with a group of experienced engineers to develop new features and maintain the core server platform.
Who you are:
• You’re intellectually curious as well as technology savvy and self motivated
• Your code commits are envied
• You’re flexible and willing to take on responsibilities to help move releases forward
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate in a creative, innovative environment to design, develop, maintain, enhance and deploy the C# .NET server code associated with the application and integration tiers of the Field Squared platform.
• Assist with the administration and operation of the Field Squared AWS Environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant work experience
5+ years’ experience in:
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• C# .NET Server Development Experience
• MongoDB C# .NET Driver Experience
• Servicestack/Redis .NET Driver Experience
• XML and JSON
• Web Services – REST and SOAP
• Visual Studio
• Performance Profiling Tools
• Test Driven Development
• Continuous Integration Environment Experience
• Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools (Git)
• Experience Configuring Linux and Windows Servers within AWS EC2 VPC
• Implement solutions using standard security and data privacy protection methods.
• Follow software engineering discipline ensuring delivery of stable, scalable, maintainable and highly available software products and services
• Engage in Continuous improvement ensuring higher quality, productivity and punctual delivery
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum Team
• Experience with design patterns that apply to enterprise grade server software
Would be helpful:
• Some Java Developer Experience would be an advantage
• Collaborative work style, good communicator with other development team members and product
• Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. Please include GitHub/Bit Bucket portfolio to accompany resume.
Field Squared is an equal opportunity employer.