Senior Mobile Application Developer
Field Squared is expanding its Software Development and Engineering Team. Come join us!
Field Squared is a fast-growing enterprise technology company and a pioneer in the field service software space. We built something different, an industry-first innovation to disrupt the market. The Field Squared Field Service Automation Platform helps businesses digitally transform their service operations. With Field Squared, our customers move faster, drastically reduce operating expenses and achieve exponential field workforce efficiency gains.
Field Squared is looking for a highly motivated and customer oriented Senior Mobile Application Developer to to join our growing engineering team that supports the Field Squared application. This individual will be focused on developing and maintaining the Field Squared SaaS application for the company’s customers. Seeking a customer oriented, highly motivated mobile developer to join our engineering team.
Who you are:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in learning our software and generally comfortable with technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Design, development and support iPhone and Android applications
- Work with the Business Analysts to review and understand the business requirements and functional specifications
- Work with Web and API developers
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
- Work with QA and DevOps team for code build/releases, test case design and defect resolution
- Work with Team Lead/Project Manager/Architect for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting
- Perform any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support
- Adhere to project schedules, proactively resolve and or escalate issue to management
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Android and iOS development experience
- Java, Kotlin, Objective-C and Swift Coding languages
- Working knowledge of Xcode and Android Developer Studio
- Experience in packages and dependency management using tools like CocoaPods and Gradle
- Experience consuming and integrating JSON web services
- Experience working with SQL and No SQL databases
- Experience in developing applications with heavy transaction volume
- Software Debugging
- Knowledge of Xcode Instruments tool to analyze memory leaks, performance
- OOP programming knowledge and skills
- Solid presentation skills – need to be able to present and explain details of code in front of team members/management
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Working knowledge of Git
- Strong experience working with Software Requirements in an Agile environment
- Be able to adapt and contribute to a fast paced and Agile application development
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong self-management and time management skills
- Understanding of App Store / Play Store Submission process is highly preferred
- Test Flight experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Jetpack and Architecture Components is a plus
Candidates must be within commuting distance from the Field Squared office (8822 S. Ridgeline Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129).
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Squared is an equal opportunity employer.