Implementation and Quality Assurance Specialist
Field Squared is expanding its Customer Success Team. Come join us!
Field Squared is a fast-growing enterprise technology company and a pioneer in the field service software space. We built something different, an industry-first innovation to disrupt the market. The Field Squared Field Service Automation Platform helps businesses digitally transform their service operations. With Field Squared, our customers move faster, drastically reduce operating expenses and achieve exponential field workforce efficiency gains.
Field Squared is seeking an Implementation and Quality Assurance Specialist to join our growing team. This role will be primarily focused on testing and quality assurance (QA) of Field Squared software, with additional tasks related to configuring new customer implementations. Due to our rapid growth, we are building our QA function to keep pace with our ever-increasing customer demand, so this role has a lot of room for career advancement.
Who you are:
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Interested in learning our software and generally comfortable with technology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Manual testing of web and mobile (iOS and Android) applications
• Perform regression testing
• Proactively identify and document potential issues users may encounter
• Create and execute thorough test cases and test plans
• Identify, document and track bugs as well as record testing progress and results
• Seek understanding of story and/or bug requirements being tested
• Perform and document risk analysis
• Work on understanding automated tests to eventually maintain and update existing tests, as well as create new tests
• Contribute to innovation and streamlining the testing process
• Provide solutions to problems and help configure new customer implementations
• As the company grows, the role will continue to evolve, and you may be a part of other exciting career opportunities
• 1 – 3 years of QA and implementation experience at a software company
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in software/computer support related field (Education may be substituted for experience)
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in customer service field (Education may be substituted for experience)
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to thrive on change as products evolve, with experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
• Familiar or proficient with support tools, including chat, email, phone and ticketing systems (i.e., Zendesk, HubSpot, Salesforce)
• Full time, Monday-Friday. Some weekend work may be required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• University, or College education in a Technology Concentration
• Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
• Self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
• Experience in an automated testing environment
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Experience with Rally, GitHub, Postman or similar
Candidates must be within commuting distance from the Field Squared office (8822 S. Ridgeline Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129).
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Squared is an equal opportunity employer.