Digital Marketing Manager
Be on the ground floor as one of our first marketing hires!
Field Squared is a fast-growing enterprise technology company and a pioneer in the field service software space. We built something different, an industry-first innovation to disrupt the market. The Field Squared Field Service Automation Platform helps businesses digitally transform their service operations. With Field Squared, our customers move faster, drastically reduce operating expenses and achieve exponential field workforce efficiency gains.
Field Squared is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. This is an exciting role for a smart, motivated and experienced candidate who is ready to take their career to the next level.
Our company is growing which means you will have the opportunity to own areas of inbound digital marketing, including lead generation, SEO and end-to-end paid media, while driving additional outbound activities. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the VP of Marketing with great career advancement potential for the right candidate.
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who:
- Analyzes data to make decisions to move campaigns forward
- Has experience driving high-performing lead generation programs
- Is versed in marketing for a small but fast-growing B2B software company
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Manage digital marketing campaigns from discovery to implementation, management, A/B testing and reporting on success.
- Strategize, build and manage paid media campaigns, including owning asset creation, budget, performance, optimization and attribution.
- Participate in market segmentation and go-to-market strategy discussions to help identify target customer segments and potential target prospects in each segment.
- Work with the VP to increase lead generation and quality of prospect interactions.
- Create lead nurture and drip campaigns, with a focus on segmenting our database.
- Help maintain and manage our database to improve send rates and targeting.
- Collaborate with VP on lead scoring, lead nurturing, stalled pipeline, and closed lost campaigns.
- Develop content (i.e., collateral, short videos, eBooks, blogs) to drive inbound.
- Support maintaining our corporate website.
- Analyze and report on digital marketing KPI’s including but not limited to leads, MQL’s, PPC conversions, and social growth.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing, lead generation or similar
- Hands-on experience strategizing, creating and managing paid media campaigns
- Experience updating websites with a content management system
- Experience crafting email campaigns and landing pages
- Experience segmenting a database as well as maintaining database integrity
- Experience with HubSpot and WordPress
- Creative, analytical and driven individual with a high degree of accountability to committed deadlines
- Curiosity to test, build and measure campaign results
- Short video creation experience a plus
- Social media marketing is a plus
Candidates must be within commuting distance (35 minutes or less) from the Field Squared office (8822 S. Ridgeline Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129).
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Squared is an equal opportunity employer.